When I saw that I was nominated for the Liebster Award, I was delighted. Not only is it a major compliment to my blog, but it’s also a brilliant way to reach out to the other bloggers and help us to stay connected. So I want to thank Katy so much for nominating me!
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify the bloggers you nominate.
- Top 3 bloggers? My favourite blogger (and the person who has inspired me the the most) is, without a doubt, Zoe Sugg. Next to her, my other two favourites are Kenza Zouiten and Konstantina Tzargaraki
- Favourite purse brand? River Island for sure – most of my bags are from there. Although, there’s something about Ted Baker bags that almost makes most girls drool!
- What’s your dream vacation? Next on my bucket-list is the big apple, NYC. I’m sad to say that I’ve never been before, but something has always told me that I might just belong there!
- Go-to Lipstick? Viva Glam V by Mac. Any time I’m pulling a make-up look together, and I’m not sure what lipstick to choose, this is always the one that I reach out for and that I wear the most!
- If you could invite 3 people from history to dinner, who would you invite? This is a tough one. Of course I’d have to invite my Queen, Lana Del Rey (I’m a tad obsessed…). After her, I would invite Johnny Depp (just so I have something pretty to stare at) and my Daddy (because I’m super cute).
- What’s something you really want to do but are afraid to do it? Sky-diving. Any time I see this being portrayed on TV or something, I always say to myself, “I’m going to do that some day!” The only thing that stops me: The fear of my parachute failing…
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends. If I was kindly given 3 hours to get ready, I would probably use every minute of it gladly and not feel at all ashamed… Simply because I love doing my hair and make-up, I’d happily spend probably hours doing these things because I find them so enjoyable. But I know that the absolute minimum time I would need to get ready if I was in a rush, from the moment I wake up to the moment I walk out the front door, is roughly 25 minutes!
- Favourite TV show? Oh, no. I can’t choose, it’s too hard! But it’s definitely between Friends (of course) and Sex And The City.
- Last song you played? Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans. (Told you I was obsessed)
- Biggest goal in life? This is going to sound incredibly cheesy… My biggest goal in life is to live one that’s completely true to myself, not one that others expect of me.
- Why did you start blogging? There are many reasons… Possibly because of my answer to number 10. But also because I thoroughly enjoy having this little space. It’s something different that I can call my own.
- Fiona from http://fashionunhinged.co.uk
- Gran from http://drunkinfashion.blogspot.com
- Hannah from http://blog.trustinvogue.com
- Amie from http://dimplebug.com
- Paula from http://www.thirteenthoughts.com
- Gabriella from http://beautydecorlife.blogspot.co.uk
- Pirom from http://iampirom.blogspot.com
- Mathilda from http://itsmathilda.blogspot.com
- Lia from http://www.murderonthecatwalk.com
- Meggie from http://dailydos3e.blogspot.co.uk/p/home.html
- Anya from http://anya-telfer.blogspot.co.uk
- What is your favourite post that you’ve made?
- What is your favourite quote/saying?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What was the first make-up product you ever purchased?
- What is your favourite fashion brand of all time?
- Who is the person that inspires you the most and why?
- What achievement have you made in life which you are most proud of?
- If you had to choose one item of clothing to wear for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Are you a cat-lover, or a dog-lover?
- Favourite band/singer?
- Which blogs influence you the most?